- RSS Channel Showcase 3126404
- RSS Channel Showcase 8032956
- RSS Channel Showcase 4221391
- RSS Channel Showcase 9842547
Articles on this Page
- 06/28/10--23:31: _Back from the Dead
- 07/05/10--05:25: _Leaving Las Vegas…
- 08/03/10--07:14: _Ho Hum.
- 08/06/10--00:46: _The Reason
- 08/15/10--03:21: _SMACK!
- 09/23/10--00:02: _Sublime Springtime
- 11/24/10--00:00: _Cobwebs aplenty!
- 11/24/10--19:16: _Changing and changi...
- 01/14/11--20:00: _Drumbeats
- 07/07/11--21:18: _Drumming Some More
- 06/28/10--23:31: Back from the Dead
- 07/05/10--05:25: Leaving Las Vegas…
- 08/03/10--07:14: Ho Hum.
- 08/06/10--00:46: The Reason
- 08/15/10--03:21: SMACK!
- 09/23/10--00:02: Sublime Springtime
- 11/24/10--00:00: Cobwebs aplenty!
- 11/24/10--19:16: Changing and changing and changing
- 01/14/11--20:00: Drumbeats
- 07/07/11--21:18: Drumming Some More
I know this blog has been MIA long enough to be considered legally dead. It’s not my fault! Here are a few things I have been up to that made it so I was too busy to blog here: 1. I started the CELTA course right after I got back from Korea. This 10-week course [...]
or rather, Perth I’m flying out to Kuala Lumpur for three weeks on Wednesday morning, and I’ve done a little retrospection. Is that a word? What does it mean? For someone fresh out of the CELTA course (the Cambridge ESL teacher training programme), you’d think I’d know. But hey, teachers are not infallible sources of [...]
I’m back in Perth after three whirlwind weeks of craziness and fun in KL. And there are just some things that I noticed, more than ever, that really GET to me about KL/Malaysia. Maybe it’s certain people I come into contact with. Who knows? There’s just always an element of drama involved, which is not [...]
Just a lil’ FYI to the newer readers of my blog: This was started as a diary for me to remember my journey here in Australia. My experiences, good and bad It wasn’t meant for commercial use I didn’t, and don’t, care if people read this or not. Anyway, it doesn’t contain really sensitive information/things [...]
It hit me so hard, right in the face. I’m going to leave Perth, for good, in November. The only times I’ll come back are as a tourist, not a ‘resident for tax purposes’, which has a nice ring to it in a way, even if it’s not really like being an actual resident. But. [...]
It’s been an AGE since I’ve updated this blog! And a lot has happened since then. First, an update on my back: When I got back to Perth at the end of July, I started going to a physiotherapist. I had about two sessions a week for about a month, and then once a week [...]
Yup, this blog hasn’t been seeing much action lately (insert joke about how the writer is in a similar predicament). But, I’ve been busy!* * Lazy. Which I believe is the true origin of all sin. Laziness. But I digress. So what HAVE I been up to that’s made me so busy? In a nutshell: [...]
Now that my ’12 months’ in Australia is over (and was actually officially over on November 3rd), I thought I’d modify this blog to fit in my extended stay here. This blog was only meant to document my year-long working holiday here. It started out due to a request from friends of mine so they [...]
My new blog is now located here: My Own Drum
I’ve noticed that this site still gets quite a bit of traffic considering I have stopped actually posting on it for some time now… I guess most people still know me by this blog… or look for this blog to find out what I am up to. Well, if YOU’RE one of those people…. *drumroll*… [...]